Monday, May 14, 2012

Mr. Omar & Mrs. Gabriela Gracias Bundle of Joy!

Today I had the pleasure of capturing some wonderful newborn portraits of Camilla Ariadne Gracia. She is as cute as a button and I really had so much fun during this session.  


A new baby princess is like the beginning of all things, wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities and this is what Camila Ariadne Gracia will be for mommy and daddy.


The most precious gift from Heaven above
Is the gift of a little princess for a mommy and daddy to love.

 
Babies are angels that fly to the Earth,
their wings disappear at the time of their birth.

This Baby Girl is a Blessing for you Omar and Gabriela; I wish Happiness in every way, Good Luck God Bless and thank you so much for this opportunity.  I hope you enjoy these as much as I enjoyed capturing them.




No comments:

Post a Comment